- Research new materials, suppliers and products such as lamps and finishes.
- Update supplier list with products, contact details, costs and delivery time.
- Site Supervisor/Logistics Team Manager will carry out location research and project site evaluations and pass these details to the installation team before delivering items.
- Develop and agree on installation plan/schedule with all involved and confirm access routes before the date due to install.
- Liaising with supplier on delivery dates.
- Plan for storage of client items at Production before delivery in a way that they will not be broken or damaged.
- Double check all items from our supplier.
- If anything is broken, ensure fixed before delivery.
- Work with Show room or design team to find prices of item.
- Meet customers and discuss about job process.
- Ensure all staff wears uniform and safety equipment.
- Daily local site supervision of the building project.
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience in concrete and heavy civil construction.
- Experience in working in remote locations, able to travel and willing to work overtime.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient with computers.
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to motivate and direct work crews.
- Strong Safety First Attitude.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have good oral and written in Khmer and English , Chinese (Priority).
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills.
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:30pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (haft)
Salary Range: $400-$700
Public Holiday: 18 day
Annual Leave: 18 day per year
Bonus: on big holidays such as KNY, CNY, Pchum Penh… and end of the year after 2 years employment