What to do before interview:
- Reading and understanding the job description is needed.
- Doing some research for company profile. At least you know what type of the company.
- Draft some questions that you think it frequently asked
- Preparing on self-introductions to ensure you’re doing this part the best because the first 5 minutes are necessary to attract the interviewer. The interviewer will be focus on how you turn this simple question to show your great ability, and selling skill especial for the sales position.
- Review and practice yourself for presentation in front of mirror or asking somebody to evaluate you
- Early bed to get enough sleep and you will feel fresh for tomorrow
- Get up early and refreshing your questions again before taking your bath
- Dressing and grooming your self in professional way to express your maturity.
- Arrive early for the interview at least 20 mins
- Be friendly to the people around you while waiting for your turn. This would be your first good impression to them and you will feel good
- Walk in with confident and respect
- Greeting the interviewer is also needed
- Before ending the interview, try to ask them a few positive questions to demonstrate your interest and confidence.
Above are the interview tips that we’re pleased to share with our experiences and knowledge. Follow these steps to make sure you’re at the very best among all candidates.