- To participate in and learn about the company products and services.
- To participate in meeting with customers for sales opportunities.
- To learn how to undertake market research for business opportunities.
- To assist in arranging documents and communicating with customers
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- To understand the rules, regulations, policies and compliance requirements of Trust Global Service
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target
- Bachelor’s Degree or be studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing or other related fields
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Good command of English language is prefer
- Be pro-active, aggressive and eager to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- High Commitment and willing to take on challenges
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company