– Monitoring the daily purchasing activities and support operations in quality and timely manner.
– Coordinate the delivery of goods through suppliers to ensure they arrive on site according to schedule.
– Sourcing quality goods from approved local, overseas suppliers and recommending new products and suppliers while focusing on the highest value at lowest cost.
– Be responsible for manage overall purchasing functions to ensure smooth and efficient activities.
– Monitor the suppliers’ performance and recommend suggestions for improvement.
– Working with Purchasing and Supervisor to develop strategies and procedures.
– Setup and tracking with purchasing KPI according to the company’s objectives and goal.
– Fostering and develop purchasing team to be efficient and effective.
– With ability to do cost analysis and take the lead in price negotiations, detailed contracts knowledge and understanding of legal terms.
- University degree, major in Account/Management/Business.
- Require high degree of independence and pro-activeness
- At least 1 years work experience in purchasing job
- A degree of Account/Management/Business
- Presentation skills, creativity, independent, time management skills
- High diversity in exposure to FMCG industry and roles
- Good at excel, power-point
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Ability to focus and drive for results and efficiency
- Get the task done efficiently, timely and effectively
Working Hour: Mon-sat (full)
Working Date: 8:00am-5:30pm
Salary Range: $300 – $500
Public Holiday: big holiday
Annual Leave: 18 Annual Leave per year, Annual Staff Party, Trip and Training Course
Bonus: Insurance with NSSF
Incentive: មានលុយលើកទឹកចិត្តពេលបុណ្យ១ឆ្នាំ ២ដង