- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi, and security
- Engineer and implement system solutions for clients using technologies that meet their needs
- Responsible for system backup and restore for end-user.
- Responsible for end-user’s computer issues and general IT technical supports.
- Maintain computer hardware and software such as Servers, Printer, Finger Print, Network Devices, and CCTV Camera, Utilities including virus cleaning and security updates and patches.
- Ability to diagnose failures, replace and add components.
- Other technical tasks assigned by IT supervisor and management.
- Educated to degree level in MIS, IT System or related field
- Minimum two year working experience in technical field
- Good in English language, and Chinese language is preferable
- Strong interest, desire to learn and willingness to take direction, specifically as it relates to Information Technology, Internet and Computer Network Systems
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company