- Prepare daily stock and sale report for Aluminum products.
- Check manual record with Blue System.
- Make PO, GR and IR into Blue System.
- Transfer stock from port to warehouse.
- Issue stock for sampling, scraping and internal consumption.
- Clear shipment from Vietnam and Thailand.
- Check and follow up daily delivery note.
- Prepare monthly expenses report.
- Prepare delivery quantity report slits by vendor for payment.
- Inform arrival date of any goods to warehouse and sale team.
- Count a physical stock and close stock end of month.
- Prepare dented/damaged and broken report.
- Work closely with warehouse, logistic, sale and SD team.
- Support inventory team.
- Perform other duties as assigned from Senior Officer and/or Supervisor.
- Code of Conduct: must strictly adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct and as also stipulated in the Human Resource Policy and Procedure, taking immediate action to stop and report to senior management and HR any violations or other misconducts.
- 1 years stock experience
- Good Relationship with team work.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under a high pressure environment.
- Honest, responsible
- Good in communication skills & committed to work
- Computer word and excel
- English 20% or 30%
Working Hour: 7:30am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sun (1month day off 2day)
Salary Range: 200$-250$
Public Holiday: big holiday
Annual Leave: have