- Setup and repair equipment such as laptops, desktop computers, printers, projectors
- Install, modify, and repair spare part of printer
- Ability to work with electronic mainboard of computer and printer
- Follow up staff ensure issue has been resolved
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Applying knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles in commissioning and maintaining control systems
- Performs other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor Computer Science/IT at least 4 year student field.
- Experience IT Work such computer and printer Maintenance
- Applicants must willing work a shifting schedule include weekend
- Fresh graduated students welcome apply
- Good Hardware Software repairing.
- Good communication, initiative, problem solving
- Good speaking writing English is prefer
- Hard working
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company