- Market research and summarize report to management.
- Daily communicate with customer through email, phone call and making report.
- Making appointment as well as attend meeting with customer.
- Follow up shipment (Document as well as LC processing with bank).
- Develop new business cooperate with other offices.
- Control and Management staffs.
- Fluent in English (Business level).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as sale and Marketing in international trading Industry.
- Graduated from university ( Sale and Marketing, Management or other related to business skill).
- Willing to accept the new assignment.
- Willing to travel for business trip (both domestic and overseas).
- Candidate who experience working with Japanese company or study in Japan are priority/advantage.
- Chinese and IT skill are appreciated (Chinese or other languages without English and Khmer is better/ IT is just normal).
Working Hour: 8:30 to 12:15, 13:15 to 17:00 (7.5 hours)
Working Date: : Monday to Friday
Salary Range: $800-$1000
Public Holiday: followed the law and international new year (1st to 3rd January)
Annual Leave: Yes