- Establish and develop long-term partnerships with distribution partners.
- Manage the distribution partners on a daily basis.
- Build a business plan and action plan to achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Initiate and set up marketing and sales campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Achieve sales objectives and manage forecasts (link sales teams to distributor).
- Be in charge of the strategy to achieve the development objectives of the indirect sales network.
- Create and implement sales actions and promotion
- Conduct regular reporting to drive business development.
- Be in charge of market intelligence and competition integrating the identification and development of new markets
- Participate in trade shows, customer events and business meetings.
- Bachelor Degree equivalents or upper degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
- Experience at least two (2) years preferable Sales in IT field.
- Good in English language, and Chinese language is preferable.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personals sales to functions independently and as a part of team.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; team-work.
- Able to prepare and deliver efficient customized sales proposals and presentations to professional at senior and mid-management levels.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company