- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars, schedule and coordinate meetings/appointments
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Supervise and manage drivers’ activities such as arranging office vehicles from day to day basis for the company’ movement.
- Provide assistance in arranging transportation, hotel and flight reservation.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Female only
- Good command of Chinese (English would be advantage)
- Height 165cm up if can’t find can 160cm up
- Outgoing, fun and good personality
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to offer good services
- Be able to work in a team environment and the ability to deal with people from all cultures
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least high school degree
- Please wear business attired with full make up when attending the interview
- Other tasks assigned by Singapore Operations Manager.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm (break 1hour and half)
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half)
Salary Range: $220-$400
Public Holiday: 100% of labor law
Annual Leave: have