- Actively seek potential tenants and securing profitable leases in line with leasing strategy and budget
- To be responsible for both strategic and day-to-day property management services
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rent, paying bill, preparing annual budget and forecast, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Establish and maintaining good relationship with tenants in managing their leases including rent, service and utilities charges and collections and attending meetings
- Commission maintenance contracts or building works, draw up request for proposal, select contractors and liaison until satisfactory completion
- Lead and motivate the team, actively manage, offer training, development and incentive to encourage best performance
- Ensure high quality, integrity and customer experienced at all time.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that General and Fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented across the team.
- University Graduate
- Experience in property management and leasing
- Fluent in English and Khmer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.