HLHBuild Distribution is the trading company which supplies construction materials for construction sites. HLHBuild Distribution is importing some famous products from overseas such as:
- PVC Pipe (Homso Brand)
- Elephant Paint (Elephant brand from Canada)
- Electric Appliance (from Feidiao)
- Circuit Breaker (from Nader)
- Floor Tile
We are currently expanding our market in Cambodia and we are thus looking for many positions of Project Sales to be based in Phnom Penh with frequent traveling to another provinces in Cambodia.
- Promote and sell products to customers in assigned areas through regular visits and by maintaining good relationships with key customers.
- Provide after sale and technical support to customers in order to handle all concerns.
- Follow up payment with customers to ensure full and timely payment of all invoices.
- Coordinate with other departments on delivery, technical service etc. to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Qualifications Education level
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience in project sales of Construction Materials: Paint, Electric appliance supplies, floor tile, PVC pipe, …
- Bachelor degree
- Good in English is a plus
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and HLH Group in Cambodia.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness
- Full time
- Very competitive Salary + sales commission and another benefits
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and cover letter explaining suitability for the position to email: email@example.com or Tel: 086-786-888.
Please visit us for more details: www.hlhbuild.com
CV will not be returned and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.