- Effectively provide best of breed solutions and satisfied customer’s needs.
- Effectively execute department and section strategy and planning.
- Achieve necessary company policies in accordance with company directions.
- Build up knowledge bases for all relevant technologies.
- Ensure full compliance of company and department processes, procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with business development division and technical team to research and build new solutions.
- Follow up and support sales team and customers professionally.
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager
- Demonstrate product solutions and update to customers
- Provide technical support to customers after sales is closed
- Bachelor degree in IT or other related field.
- 1 year experience in server and network systems.
- Strong commitment, passion, self-motivation plus analytical skill.
- Be able to understand and adapt to the company’s environment.
- Be able to work in team, and maintain good relationships with sales, BD, etc.,
- Good communication in English.
- Understand business concepts.
- Willing to learn new product
- IT knowledge on server, network, security system, application connectivity, software and databases.
- Preferred certificates CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, MCTS and MCSA.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company