- System administration.
- Computer client maintenance service.
- Network devices maintenance service.
- Configure network devices such as: Cisco products (Routing, Switching, Firewall, and Wireless), Fortinet (Fortigate, Fortiwifi,…), WatchGuard, Juniper, Checkpoint (Hardware and Software) and so on.
- Backup and restore data on workstation and server.
- Support customers, technical team and internal staff.
- Go to job site to fix the case.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Educated to degree level in MIS, IT System or related field.
- Experience at least one (1) years in this field or equivalents field.
- CCNA certify is preferable.
- Knowledge of and experience in highly integrated systems essential.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; team-work.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company