- Gain a deep understanding of product and customer experiences
- Seeks for Business development opportunities in cooperation with the NEC sales team with new partners and extends business with current partners to further expand the reach of the NEC product
- Responsible for high quality solution descriptions suitable for commercial materials, business partner portal, etc.
- Promotes the NEC product by pro-actively support partner visits, events, seminars, and webinars.
- Enlarge the new market, increase market share and penetrate new customer with a new model
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop training collateral and provide training to system users
- Facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree equivalents or upper degree in IT, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Experience at least two (2) years preferable Sales in IT field.
- Good in English language, and Chinese language is preferable.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personals sales to functions independently and as a part of team.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; team-work.
- Able to prepare and deliver efficient customized sales proposals and presentations to professional at senior and mid-management levels.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Range: Negotiation
Public Holiday: 70% of law
Annual Leave: 18day per year
Bonus: Have trip or other depend on company