- Supervises maintenance/network of all computers and office equipment
- Develops and maintains the company’s website
- Responsible for updating the company’s system database
- Coordinates with admin manager for purchases all office equipment and supplies related to IT
- Responsible for handling enquiries and complaints when referred on by others department related to IT.
- Responsible for providing feedback to other department and guiding them on how do.
- Conduct ongoing training and coaching to meet other Division requirements
- To manage, develop and support the IT Division and implement day-to-day operations
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Ranking: 400$
Public Holiday: Depend on company
Other allowances: N/A