Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounts payable and receivable files, processing, and payment.
- Reconcile all accounts including bank transactions, assist in preparing financial statements including revenue & expenditure, performance to budget/variance, Key expenditure tracking and cash flow.
- Preparation of financial reports
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, clearing accounts and journals to be completed on a monthly basis.
- Monitor cash flow and cash management.
- Prepare and process payroll files, including payment.
- Maintain staff records, including time sheet monitoring, leave records, as well as any other taxable benefits.
- Arrange payroll processor registration of newly hired employees and process records for departing employees.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations are completed on general ledger accounting including the accuracy of bank reconciliations and coding of financial transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare and provide monthly financial reports and make available for the Director.
- Interim reporting on project spends and budgets.
- Preparation of audit documentation when required.
- Identify, provide advice and recommendations on cost efficiencies, process improvement opportunities and financial procedures and practices as required
- Ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations are maintained
- Alert Director and/or Finance Manager and Project Managers of any financial information which could impact on budgeted figures.
- Comply with annual audit requirements.
- Standardize and streamline financial practices within the office.
- Support development of annual budgets, reforecasts, and cash flow forecasting.
- Liaise with consultants around advanced finance functions.
- Monitoring of accounting records and internal controls and identify, report and manage financial risk.
- Assist all staff in managing budgets that pertain to their positions.
- Develop and document appropriate policies and procedures in relation to the financial management of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a previous finance position preferably working with Xero & Receipt Bank.
- Expert level Excel skills are essential, as is at least 2 years finance administration experience.
- You will have knowledge of Australian payroll rules and regulations and will be expected to apply those rules in your day-to-day activities.
- High proficiency with computing and IT systems with an aptitude to learn standard organizational software and other relevant applications.
- Experience and understanding of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
This function/position has been designated as “essential.” This means that when Beyond is faced with an institutional emergency, employees in such positions may be required to remain at their work location or to report to work to protect, recover and continue operations at Beyond.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- You will be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail, with the ability the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- You are capable of working autonomously as well as enjoying contributing to a team environment, anticipating needs while managing the day-to-day workflow.
- You have excellent numerical, analytical, problem-solving, technical skills
- Working Date: Monday-Friday
- Working Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Allowances : N/A
- Public Holiday: Big Holiday
- Bonus: N/A
- Other benefit: N/A
- Salary Range: base on experience and ability
- Commission: N/A
- Annual Leave: 18 day per month
- Experience Level, (Supervisor or Management Level)