- Reporting directly to the Human Resource and Administration Manager
- Monitors daily staff /employee attendance
- Maintains and organizes 201 files
- Prepares daily time record/payroll
- Responsible for job posting and hiring tasks for the company
- Facilitates and interprets employee evaluation
- Facilitates preliminary tests for applicants
- Responsible for maintaining a good working environment in the office
- Renders other services and tasks assigned by the Human Resource and Administration Manager from time to time
- Closely monitors Admin operations including purchasing and logistics
- Handles inventory of office supplies and equipment defining re-order point of supplies
- Ensures office and equipment are well maintained
- Management of office environment.
- Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
- Managing quality and cost control.
- Ensuring that human and material resources are correctly utilized.
- Providing training and development to the staff.
- Gathering, adapting, storing and distributing information within the company.
- Meeting with other members of management and planning for the future.
- Female only
- Have 1 year experience
- Flexible, friendly
- Good looking
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (half day)
Salary Ranking: 250$
Public Holiday: Depend on company
Other allowances: N/A