- Build & maintain a database of corporate customers
- Identify corporate customer needs and develop specific proposals along with the individual outlets for
- Delivery and also with corporate for pricing & other terms.
- Build & maintain a relationship with every corporate customer through regular emails, telephone calling
- & visits.
- Enlarge the contact base within the corporate customers to reach out to more departments & divisions
- Be responsible for achieving targets in the designated areas
- Regular Reporting & Follow-ups with every corporate customer
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, major in Sales and Marketing or relevant
- Minimum 1-2 year professional working experience in sales and marketing
- Advance computer skills and proficient in Ms. Office, and Internet-Email
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skill
- Advance level of English,
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Positive attitudes
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm Working Date: Mon-sat
Salary Range: 300$-400$ Commission: have
Public Holiday: follow by company, 18 Annual Leave
Other allowances: Lunch (Claim by cash when stay out), Training and Development program based on performance evaluation
Award and Recognition for best employment of the year in Staff Party Personal Insurance
Bonus: Yearly review salary
Yearly Bonus based on company incentive scheme, Promotion opportunity
Team Building Trip