- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyses and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyses costing for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyses outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences
- Expertise Knowledge in preparing BOQ.
- Expertise in making Final bills of projects as per BOQ.
- Auditing & Certify RA & Final Bills.
- Site Inspection for Checking Material, workmanship & Scheduling of work list.
- Have Experience of Industrial, Housing, and Commercial.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have good oral and written in Khmer and English , Chinese (Priority).
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills.
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:30pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (haft)
Salary Range: $400-$800
Public Holiday: 18 day
Annual Leave: 18 day per year
Bonus: on big holidays such as KNY, CNY, Pchum Penh… and end of the year after 2 years employment