- Conceptual design
- Project bow and quotation
- Interior design;
- Finishing site works as built and shop drawing
- Project administration
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Co-coordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building
- Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project
- Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
- Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
- Managing engineers and working process of subcontractors to achieve or complete the work by deadline.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree.
- At least 2 years (Architecture), 5 years (Manager) of working experiences.
- Be able to use computer application(2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office),
- Be able to organize the project.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have good oral and written in Khmer and English, Chinese (Priority).
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills.
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:30pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (haft)
Salary Range: $300-$3000
Public Holiday: 18 day
Annual Leave: 18 day per year
Bonus: on big holidays such as KNY, CNY, Pchum Penh… and end of the year after 2 years employment