- Copy, Print and Scan documents
- Communicate with other head department.
- Issue staff ID Card, forms and uniform to staffs.
- Monitor staff attendance with finger print system.
- Maintaining all administration procedures
- Maintaining and update employee files
- Assisting team members as requested
- Organizing and support the running of staff meetings
- Assisting in all matters related to staff welfare
- Do other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager
- University students are encouraged to apply
- Age 18-25 year old
- Experience is plus
- Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel.
- Hard working and honest Positive mindset
- Only female
- If don’t know Vietnam need English 100%
Working Hour: 8:00am-5:30pm
Working Date: Mon-Sat (Half)
Salary Range: 200$
Public Holiday: follow by labor law
Annual Leave: 18day per year